I. PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
A. What We Won’t Do:
1. Share your information with third parties;
2. Use tracking devices, such as "cookies," "web beacons," single-pixel gifs, etc.; or
3. Send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes other than to give you updates re ValleyLists.com and you can opt out of these if you wish.
B. What We Will Do:
1. Give you the option of using an anonymous email address which we will forward to your regular email address to keep your email address private and reduce the chances that spammers will obtain your email address;
2. Keep your account information password-protected.
D. Privacy on Linked Websites
ValleyLists or people, businesses, organizations, and groups who post on ValleyLists may provide links to other websites - which may have different privacy policies. ValleyLists does not have any control over, and is not responsible for, the privacy policies or activities of any other website. We strongly suggest that you read the privacy policies of each website you visit.
II. DATA COLLECTION
A. Data We Collect
1. For Listings, we collect contact information, such as your name, business, organization, or group name, email address, phone/fax number(s), and address for administrative purposes.
2. ValleyLists may collect personal information about you if you provide it in feedback or comments, include it in your Listings or Calendar posts, if you contact us directly. Do not post or list any personal information on ValleyLists that you want to keep private.
3. ValleyLists maintains standard “web logs” which track the entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. These logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer ValleyLists, and to otherwise serve you.
B. Data We Don’t Collect
1. ValleyLists does not collect or store any financial information.
2. ValleyLists does not knowlingly collect data from anyone under 13 years of age.
C. Data We Store
1. We reserve the right to archive, that is store, everything that is posted or listed on ValleyLists at one time or another, even if you have deleted part or all of your posting or listing.
2. ValleyLists’ web logs and other records will be stored indefinitely.
3. Account information for Listings.
4. Although ValleyLists makes a good faith effort to store all information in a secure system unavailable to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
5. All data stored by ValleyLists will be stored on servers located in the Unites State, regardless of the country of origin of any such information.
D. Date Stored By Others
Search engines and other sites not affiliated with ValleyLists, including such sites as archive.org, google.com, yahoo.com, and groups.yahoo.com, and others, may archive, store, and otherwise make available any information posted or listed on ValleyLists.
III. CIRCUMSTANCES UNDER WHICH VALLEYLISTS MAY RELEASE OR REVEAL INFORMATION WE’VE COLLECTED OR STORED ABOUT YOU
A. ValleyLists may disclose information about you if required by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or some other legal process.
B. ValleyLists may disclose information about you to law enforcement officers or others if we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce ValleyLists Rules; to respond to claims that a posting or listing violates the rights of others; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of ValleyLists, Central Connecticut River Valley, Inc., or its members, officers, directors, managers, employees, independent contractors, users, or the general public.
ValleyLists reserves the right to change this Pirvacy Policy at any time. We will provide formal notice of any materially significant changes by sending an email to all persons who have a listing on ValleyLists.com.